- 119 Questview Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629
- (989) 422-4516
The Quest at Houghton Lake, a magnificent 18 hole challenge awaits your discovery in Houghton Lake, Michigan. Designed in 1995 by PGA Tour Professional Ken Green, this championship golf course has matured into the hidden treasure you have been seeking since you began playing golf. Spread over generous, rolling terrain, The Quest feels expansive and very playable. There are shots here that will challenge your game as much as they challenge your sense of adventure.
Easy to get to. Less than 5 minutes from the US 127 Snow Bowl Road exit, near Houghton Lake. The Quest is directly on every journey to the northern part of Michigan.
The Quest Golf Club
– 18 holes of moderately priced true championship golf.
– Beautiful rolling terrain.
– A full service clubhouse with a fully stocked Pro Shop and grill featuring excellent food and beverages as well as a liquor license. With seating for over 100 guests we can host many outings and banquets.
– A full scale practice facility including driving range, practice sand bunker, and two practice putting greens to hone your game prior to play.
– Rated a “Top 10 Public Course in Michigan” by the Detroit News.
– Received 4 Stars from Golf Digest Magazine.. This medium-length layout features 5 sets of teeboxes for the enjoyment of golfers of all skill levels. Online tee times may be available at The Quest at Houghton Lake or at nearby golf courses, usually offered at a discount from the normal rate.
Note: The data on this site is mostly right, however, occasionally there may be errors. Should you stumble upon anything that should be updated, please let us know about it here.
Beneath this text, aerial imagery should load of Quest at Houghton Lake, The at 119 Questview Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629. If you can't find the course, try panning around and looking at the surrounding area.
Please login to add your review.